How to Color Hair - Hair Coloring Advice

Beautiful hair is one of the most precious possessions that a woman could ever think of. And like every other woman, I am also very sensitive regarding my hair.

Not long ago, I had undergone a complete facelift. And some of my friends suggested me to do something with my hair as well to enhance my looks and appearance. So I thought of coloring my hair to bring about the much needed change. But it ended in a complete disaster, as I was unaware of the 'Laws' of hair coloring.

So, to prevent such unwanted hair color disasters further, I conducted a survey on the basics of hair coloring which I thought of sharing it with those who want to go for it.

Here is a piece of advice which, I would suggest, should be followed before coloring your hair:

1. Understand the texture and density of your hair

2. Choose the hair color diligently

3. Deep condition your hair a few days before coloring

4. To protect your Skin from chemical reactions, shampoo your hair and wait for a couple of days so that natural oils resurface on the scalp

5. Practice sectioning of your hair in one hand and using applicator in the other

6. If you have thick long hair, ask a friend to help you

7. Read the instructions carefully before you apply

All these tips will prove highly beneficial for you and your fragile hair, as this is the crowning glory of a human being. So, how can we afford to go for any chemical application without getting proper advice. These tips will save you from getting into the wrong hands just for the sake of looking beautiful. There is nothing bad in going for these beauty treatments, the only thing you need is the proper channel, which you can only get through proper guidance.

So, never hesitate to go for proper online research before going for any change in your looks that involves your money and your natural beauty.

Now, after going through all these guidelines on how to go for coloring your hair in a better way, you may also feel the need to know about this - how to color your hair and how could you miss the tips on, how to make your hair color last longer.

Otherwise, you will end up looking like a candy floss!!!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Navneet_Brar


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire